Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspiring Creations in Cabana Blooms!!


All the girls in the shop squeeled a bit with delight when we unwrapped Cabana Blooms a few weeks ago and being that this is the first fabric collection from Iza Pearl Designs, its even more awesome!!! The designer of this fabulous collection, Melissa Ybarra shared these awesome inspiration pictures on our Facebook and I just had to share them with you!

Doesn't that picture above make you crave your own ocean-front cabana?? Give me a fruity drink, a good book and a quilt out of Cabana Blooms and I'd be a happy camper for days! But seriously, who wouldn't??



And I'm absolutely dying over her softie animals! They would make the coolest gift for any of the Little's in your life! Girl, you need to get on making some patterns! ;)

I hope these gorgeous images inspired you to use this collection in a new way!
Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

Loves to Quilt said...

Absolutely darling little animals!

@pril said...

Love the fabrics & the animals are so cute!

@pril
KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com
For-the-Love-of-Pie.blogspot.com

Melissa Ybarra said...

I just saw this post! Thank you SO much for featuring Cabana Blooms. It is so exciting to see it finally hitting store shelves...and then, to see projects people are making with it, just makes my heart sings! Definitely will have to come visit your store soon! (I'm in Dallas...so were neighbors!! :) )